TATEMS Installation Issues
If you have trouble installing TATEMS there are a few things
you can try.
1. Make sure you have full administrative rights during the installation on the computer you are installing on.
2. Make sure you have at least 250 MB of disk space free.
3. Only do a full installation and use the default settings. Don't try to install on a driver other than C: Drive
4. Check to see if the Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime is already installed in "Add/Remove Programs" in the Windows Control Panel or if running Windows Vista in "Programs and Features" in the Control Panel. Also check to see if TATEMS is already listed in the same place and Right click on each one and Uninstall/Remove BOTH OF THEM. If that fails go to step 7 to get the Windows install Cleanup Utility.
5. A corrupt version of Microsoft office could affect the installation of TATEMS. Uninstall Microsoft Office and then reinstall Microsoft Office and try again.
6. You may get an error message like this "An installation package for the product Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime cannot be found. Try the installation again using a valid copy of the installation package." Microsoft addresses this issue and a fix here : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838983 7. The Windows Installer is corrupt for the Microsoft Office Installation you can download the special tool to do a clean removal of Microsoft Office. Get the tool (Windows Installer CleanUp Utility) here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301/
Windows 8 Installer Issues
This problem may occur if one of the following conditions is true: a) The Windows Installer files that are on your hard disk are damaged or are missing. b) You install or remove a program that uses the Windows Installer Microsoft Software ...
TATEMS Issues and various troublshooting tips
Try restarting your computer. If that does not work then There are a few possibilities. 1. The front end file TATEMS file is corrupted you will need to apply the current update Close TATEMS and then if you don't have the current update on your ...
After Installation TATEMS shuts down immediately after you start it
Your system needs to be updated with the Other Microsoft Products toggle switched on. Go to Windows Updates by typing updates in your start menu. Then scroll down to Advanced Options and click Then toggle the button that says Receive updates for ...
Start TATEMS Free Trial Over
Warning: Following the steps above will delete any entries you made to TATEMS and force you to start over with a fresh empty database. To start your free trial over again with a fresh empty database you should: 1. Go to add remove programs in the ...
Error 1325. 'Documents' is not a valid short name when installing TATEMS
did a little research on this issue... Installation error: "Error 1325. homefolders is not a valid short file name" Issue: While trying to install TATEMS the process stops, popping up the installation error: "Error 1325. homefolders is not a valid ...