Errors After Installing on Windows Vista or Windows 7
*Only TATEMS version 4.2.09 or later is compatible with Windows 7; if you are running an older version of TATEMS you will need to upgrade.*
If you try to open TATEMS and get errors after installing TATEMS on a Windows Vista or a Windows 7 Machine then here is how we fixed the issue for two different computers at two different companies.
It has to do with a feature in Windows called UAC (User Access Control).
1. Go to Programs and Features in the Windows Control Panel and uninstall TATEMS
2. Delete the "TATEMS 2005" folder from 'C:\Program Files\' (or C:\Program Files (x86)\ on a 64-bit operating system)
3. See if there is a folder called "Microsoft Access Runtime" in the 'C:\Program Files\' folder and delete it.
4. Go to Users in Control Panel and turn off UAC (User Access Control). This could be different places depending on the version of Vista it will ask you to reboot the computer. Go ahead and re-boot.
5. After re-boot make sure the TATEMS installation file called tatemsmsi.exe is on the local hard disk on the "C:\" Drive somewhere like the downloads folder. You can download the latest version of TATEMS here: http://tatems.com/download/tatemsmsi.exe
6. Once you have the installation file on the local hard drive you should right click on the file and choose "Run as Administrator". Part of the installation process should inform you that you are installing the Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime.
7. After the installation is complete you should look under Programs and Features to verify that "Microsoft Access 2002 Runtime" has been installed.
Hopefully you will see it there and then you should be able to open TATEMS with no issues.
Windows Installer Errors On Windows 10
If you are having trouble install TATEMS on Windows 10 64 bit version like this Then you have a corrupted Windows Installer or Windows Registry Error. This fix from Microsoft may help ...
After Installation TATEMS shuts down immediately after you start it
Your system needs to be updated with the Other Microsoft Products toggle switched on. Go to Windows Updates by typing updates in your start menu. Then scroll down to Advanced Options and click Then toggle the button that says Receive updates for ...
Windows 8 Installer Issues
This problem may occur if one of the following conditions is true: a) The Windows Installer files that are on your hard disk are damaged or are missing. b) You install or remove a program that uses the Windows Installer Microsoft Software ...
Disk Or Network Error
If you get a Disk I/O or network error the following troubleshooting tips may help. Normally that error message means you are losing connectivity to the network or your hard disk when idled. (can also happen during usage in some cases) Turn Off ...
Error 1327 Invalid Drve: Drive :\ when installing TATEMS
The following error when installing TATEMS Error 1327 Invalid Drive: Drive :\ (Some Drive Letter Other Than C:\) Occurs when you have a registry entry in Windows pointing to the Drive letter that shows up in the error message. Verify that the ...